THE MINNESOTA BUSINESS DEBT COLLECTION FIRM RUN BY LAWYERS
No matter what size your business debt to collect, time is of the essence. That’s why so many Minnesota companies, large and small, turn to HALPERN. Unlike most business debt collectors, HALPERN is run by attorneys, so we don’t wait 60 or 90 days to turn your bills over to our legal department. A debt collection lawyer will take your case immediately and use an array of legal remedies to help expedite your debt recovery. HALPERN has been in business for decades and is nationally recognized as one of Minnesota’s most experienced and respected teams of business debt collection experts. In fact, national collection agencies regularly turn to HALPERN to collect their Minnesota business debts. Most importantly, we are fiercely dedicated to our clients and relentless in our pursuit of justice for them. We focus on listening to and understanding the needs of each client we serve. Concerned about costs? Our fees are the same or less than traditional collection firms. When you have a commercial debt to collect in Minnesota, turn to the Minnesota debt collection firm run by lawyers: HALPERN.
Please note: HALPERN focuses on business collections.
REACH OUT TO US FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
The HALPERN Advantage
- Experienced in commercial collections, HALPERN serves the needs of Minnesota businesses large and small.
- As lawyers, we have more tools at our disposal and will use all legal and equitable means to collect delinquent business accounts.
- Our lawyers make all calls to commercial debtors, and if we don’t get a response within seven days we can immediately commence litigation.
- HALPERN is a cost effective leader in collecting delinquent business accounts.
- We build strong relationships with our clients and fiercely advocate their interests.
- HALPERN has handled Minnesota business collections for over 40 years.
- Since 1971, collection agencies and business owners have turned to HALPERN to collect business debts in Minnesota.