What happens if the person or company that acknowledges owing us money fails to make the required payments after a judgment is obtained?

In legal terms, if a debtor fails to comply with a Payment Stipulation and Confession of Judgment, we apply on an ex parte basis for an immediate Court Order directing the District Court Administrator to enter a money judgment against the debtor, which becomes immediately enforceable.

Spread the word. Share this post!

Powered by Top Rated Local®