Our Special Approach to Collections
- 1. Only attorneys contact debtors, attempt to persuade them to pays debts owed our clients, and continue to interact with debtors after litigation is commenced and judgments are obtained.
- 2. We explore all legal and equitable means of collecting delinquent accounts entrusted to our law firm.
- 3. We communicate with debtors and their counsel in a prompt, courteous,and professional manner, complying with applicable laws, both state and federal.
- 4. We thoroughly research assets that judgment debtors may own or control, and we garnish and levy on them to satisfy judgments of record.
- 5. We are a results oriented collection law firm, keeping clients timely advised of our collection strategies, the status of their cases, and answering any questions about collection law and procedures.